Thread: Help! Cushions on Viewpoint Leather Works sofa and chair will not stay in place!!

kittenicole1313 Guest

Default Help! Cushions on Viewpoint Leather Works sofa and chair will not stay in place!!

I have a hand-me-down sofa and chair that are leather made by Viewpoint Leather Works, it is about 16 years old. Under the cushions are velcro stabilizers and they have worn out I guess because they are no longer holding the cushions in place. I have tried to buy industrial strength velcro to replace it, but nothing will hold! Any suggestions? It is really annoying and I want to fix it ASAP! Thanks in advance for any suggestions, especially if they work

Default Re: Help! Cushions on Viewpoint Leather Works sofa and chair will not stay in place!!

Really? You find the heavy duty velcro is not working? Have you replaced both pieces of the velcro? That should do the trick if you do. Get the 2" wide product, and use 2 or 3 strips per cushion running most the length of the piece. You can most certainly find it on-line....

Quickly and cheaply, you can put some latex rug grip under the cushions until you can sew the velcro on. That will do the trick as stop-gap measure.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.