Thread: Bradington Young Rankin sofa/loveseat/chair and ottoman- are they discontinued?

kittyc Guest

Default Bradington Young Rankin sofa/loveseat/chair and ottoman- are they discontinued?

Hello,
    I have been looking for a sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman for my new house and really like the looks of the Bradington Young Rankin. However it's not on the BY website but listed in other places on the internet. Can you tell me Duane if it's discontinued? Please let me know. I see the model # is 866 but looks like it was replaced with the Richardson? I am also wondering if you have any idea what color this might be and if it's protected- have a four and five year old and would be our downstairs family room.

Here is a pic of the Rankin. http://www.leatherfurnitureshoppe.co...rad/06-886.htm
    Thank you for your help.

Default Re: Bradington Young Rankin sofa/loveseat/chair and ottoman- are they discontinued?

Correct, if its not on the BY website, its been dropped. BY overhauled its entire lineup last April, so there were a LOT of changes. There's an outside chance that they may have a few frames left in stock that could be made up with the leather of your choice. PM me if you'd like me to check and the specific pieces (sofa, chair, ottoman, etc), and I can find out.

No idea what leather that is in the photo, sorry!

Duane
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

kittyc Guest

Default Re: Bradington Young Rankin sofa/loveseat/chair and ottoman- are they discontinued?

Thank you Duane, I will definitely contact in the near future for quotes about two rooms I am needing leather furniture in.

I appreciate your help and am enjoying the forum ! Knowledge is power