Thread: Re: Choosing a brand..HELP

amadeus Guest

Unhappy Re: Choosing a brand..HELP

Hello, i'm new one in here and i want to change my kitchen furniture...what brand do you recommend. I want cheap but good quality of course, there is a great selection. I need something from Colorado, to be not far away form home and I found a site eurointelligentkitchens.com? Did anyone buy furniture or anything else on this site? It's a manufacturer so the prices should be low. Ther're are also lots of accessories, i don't know what to choose. Please, help)

Default Re: Choosing a brand..HELP

Well, my first inclination is that this post might possibly be spam, from the owner/employee of eurokitchens. It has all the right markings of spam.

Now if its not spam, then how exactly do you need advice, Amadeus? Let's see photos of your existing kitchen - what you are trying to accomplish - and how you want direction?

I assume that if there is no detailed follow-up to this post, then my suspicion is correct.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Dr_jitsu Guest

I agree, spam...and not very erudite at that. In any event, I will bite. I don't go very high end for the kitchen, since my 4 year old, and wife for that matter get everything dirty. Now my dining room is another matter, I have a Henredon table and 6 chair set up in there. And this was before Henredon was outsourcing to China.

Go after a reputable brand at a fair price from a place that is established.

amadeus Guest

Hello again, well I just asked for advice...what brands you recommend. I' ve found eurokitchens site and it seemd to me interesting...so if you don't know anything about it, please tell me where can I find good oak furniture to my kitchen. The kitchen is quite small, I want it tbe modern but cosy. I thought about wooden cabinets especially oak with aluminium handles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kichen.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	2841  

If in fact you were in Colorado, I would suggest you go down to the showroom for the company you keep referencing and check out their prices and quality in person.

You also need to decide if you're looking for furniture or if you're looking for replacement cabinets.

According to its website the company you represent, er, I mean mention, is an importer, not a manufacturer. The website was apparently written by somebody for whom English is a second language, so it's a bit confusing at times. This appears to be their supplier.

Have to take a minute here and tell all the newbies that this forum wouldn't exist in its present state without his generous efforts to tweak things behind the scenes and keep this system running smoothly. Aaron is 100 % volunteer and a customer of the store, and I can't thank him enough for the hours he has spent on www.myfurnitureforum.com to make it work. This place wouldn't look or handle or navigate like this without his help.

<clapping> Thanks Aaron!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

levitt11 Guest

Thanks for all your help Aaron, having someone behind the scenes doing the work is sooooo important !!!

Duane provides an important service to everyone here, as well as you do

I'm not clicking on any links, thanks !!!