Thread: Looking for ease back and sofa to fit my budget, style, comfort.

mswanson Guest

Default Looking for ease back and sofa to fit my budget, style, comfort.

Hi,

I've been looking hard for a ease back chair, ottoman and sofa which is within my budget, has the style i'm looking for, and is comfortable. I would like to get the chair first and my budget for that is around $1500. Instead of describing the style, i'll just say i would like a chair like H&M Arrington, straight arms and simple being the important parts.

I've looked at LeatherCraft, motion craft, b&y, smith brothers, classic leather, and I've come up empty.

I really don't want to raise my budget, so if I need to get something more traditional to fit the comfort and price point, I'll do it. Or if I have to get a recliner instead of an ease back/ottoman to get the style, i'll do that too.`But i rather not.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Default Re: Looking for ease back and sofa to fit my budget, style, comfort.

I don't have any leather ease backs that will meet that $ 1,500 price point from the makers I carry, sorry. Don't forget you need an ottoman to make them work properly, too. I'm sure there are probably less costly ones out there, but you may have to search and be willing to give up on some quality to get a chair and ottoman at that price. Good luck on your search. Recliners are easily done in that price range, however.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.