Thread: Replacement Cushions - if store purchased from is no longer in business

Brenda O Guest

Default Replacement Cushions - if store purchased from is no longer in business

I would like to get replacement cushions for a club chair, and sofa, purchased 17-19 years ago from a high-end furniture store (Breuners in San Jose, CA) that went out of business several years ago. I don't have the original reciepts. Is there any way I can still get replacement cushions. The pieces are still worth keeping.

Default Re: Replacement Cushions - if store purchased from is no longer in business

There is a company in High Point which I believe will make replacement cushions if you can give them specific dimensions and construction details. If interested I will try to get further details.

Jeff Frank
    Simplicity Sofas

Brenda O Guest

Default Re: Replacement Cushions - if store purchased from is no longer in business

[QUOTE=simplyjeff;12380]There is a company in High Point which I believe will make replacement cushions if you can give them specific dimensions and construction details. If interested I will try to get further details.

Jeff Frank

Thanks Jeff. Since these are Hancock & Moore pieces, I was hoping I could get the replacements for free. Does anyone know if this is possible when the dealer I purchased from has gone out of business?

That's a tough call with no receipt. You can try calling H&M customer service and ask for Lorrie, she does the cushion core replacements at H&M. They will supply to the original owner free of charge, but if you have no paperwork and the store is gone, there is no way to establish yourself as the original owner. But they don't always say 'no', give her a call.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.