HI Duane,
First of all thank you for all of the great info! I was considering Bradington Young and knew after coming to this forum and reading everyone's experiences had better look at Hancock and Moore. Yesterday went to a local store and saw the Sundance Series for Hancock and Moore, WOW... It is simply beautiful. The H/M website as you say does not show the beauty of this line. I also sat on the Carmen sofa which I thought was very nice too, but not nearly as comfortable. It sat stiff, whereas the Sundance sat very comfortably. I have never sat on such a comfortable sofa!
In saying this, a couple of recommendations please.
We are building a home with a large great room, approx. 22x22. I am thinking the two 84" Sundance sofas in an L- with the larger Sundance chair (the 45") on the side, with a large oval coffee glass/wood table and two round end tables. This room will have an open floor from the kitchen so the furniture will be floating. Another option would be the Sundance sectional. I think though I really prefer the two sofas/chair configuration- do you think this is the optimal layout?
Also I saw Columbia taupe which is really pretty- but I also like what is shown on the H/M website for the Sundance 4715/4706 chair and ottoman. Do you know what leather this is? It is really striking.
Thanks so much Duane. I would like quotes for whatever you recommend.