Hi All!

A little background info- I've been pm'ing Duane for the last couple of weeks requesting some quotes on both H&M leather recliners and Taylor King fabric sofas. Well, I finally drag my husband with me to check out some of my choices- he sees an H&M leather sofa (Sundance) and that's it, he's sold on H&M leather for our sofa / loveseat. Doesn't really want to consider fabric anymore... I can't really blame him- it's gorgeous.

So...I'm thinking we can't possibly fit two Sundance sofas in our smallish family room, but THEN I see Duane's post this week that H&M will be making a Sundance loveseat in the very near future (is this furniture fate...lol).

These are still two very big pieces (width = 46")... I'm just scared that they're going to be too big for my room (17'3" x 13')

I've attached a scaled version of my room. You'll notice that I've also included 2 chairs flanking the fireplace- I'd really like the extra seating if I can do it. Also note: the TV armoire opposite the sofa is a must-stay, as we love it. The "wall" opposite the fireplace is not really a wall... it's totally open to my kitchen, but this is the furthest back I can pull the loveseat.

We'd rather not get a sectional because we'll in all likelihood be moving within the next 5 years & we'd like maximum flexibility.

Any opinions / advise is greatly appreciated.... I'm driving my family crazy!
Thanks so much!
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	family room layout.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	190.3 KB 
ID:	3074