Thread: newbie: What about ***** *** H&M look alike?

blaney Guest

Default newbie: What about ***** *** H&M look alike?

Okay, so we found a Smith brothers, but its the price. Then we find the Austin/pub style H&M in the same style....$$ is the issue. Funny thing happens to a more mature body....only the "best" feels good enough. Well, here is the question, ***** *** has the same photos of some of what appears to be the H&M leather sofas but ...nothing to sit on at their "showroom" and at half the price. Do you know anything about the Westfield or Belfast sold by them? I understand they are about 15 people that make their furniture, but that these particular peices are actually made by "another very reputable and skilled manufacturer" (that was all the rep/Robert would say.)

Any thoughts, knowledge would be most appreciated.

Blaney

Default Re: newbie: What about ***** *** H&M look alike?

For an explanation of the asterisks, read this.

If the proprietors of that company want to do so, they can post information about their products in this forum, or start their own forum to educate consumers.

On one hand, I understand why companies want to protect their online reputations, and might overreact to consumer comments they believe to be unfair.

On the other hand, there are plenty of brands and stores that are discussed in this forum, and a number of manufacturers and vendors who participate (I wish there were more), and it seems to me that a company that is devoted to quality and customer service would be doing itself a disservice by focusing on possible negatives rather than taking advantage of the opportunity. The biggest danger of participating here, as such, is that if you misstate the facts somebody's likely to call you on your mistake.