Thread: H&M # 2038NB Austin High Back Chair (and ottoman) in GR5 Plaza Terracotta Burnished

Default H&M # 2038NB Austin High Back Chair (and ottoman) in GR5 Plaza Terracotta Burnished

This is 'real' leather, as good (and as expensive) as it gets. Done with the optional "T" nails and the BNB "Buffalo" nails on the base. Oiled Mahogany wood finish.

Name:  A2.jpg
Views: 3451
Size:  187.4 KB
    Name:  A1.jpg
Views: 2754
Size:  176.6 KB
    Name:  A4.jpg
Views: 2101
Size:  109.3 KB
    Name:  A3.jpg
Views: 1943
Size:  151.4 KB
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

STexas Guest

Default Re: H&M # 2038NB Austin High Back Chair (and ottoman) in GR5 Plaza Terracotta Burnish

Beautiful chair, Duane! Does this have the Q21 core or regular? Hubby is concerned the Q21's will look, in his words, "Michelin tire looking"!!

Default Re: H&M # 2038NB Austin High Back Chair (and ottoman) in GR5 Plaza Terracotta Burnish

We built that one with standard 16 oz cores. But its never been sat in, either.....you will notice the puddling / relaxed look after about 30 days of daily use.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

hglaber Guest

For what it's worth I'd be hard-pressed to ID standard vs. Q21s by appearance when new. The only difference I see between these photos and my 6 month old Q21 2038NB (other than the much nicer leather ) is in the top back cushion - and that's only because mine doesn't have the folds on the upper corners.

I suspect, without two side by side, the difference is undetectable by the layperson - certainly not Bibendumesque in my opinion.

levitt11 Guest

My husband loves that chair and ottoman - it has to be the absolute most comfortable chair there is - and anyone who has come over and sat in it - has said the same thing - in fact - they have said - they could literally fall asleep in this chair - and I said okay enough - time to get up and out of it