Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Hancock and Moore Town and Country Program 2012

Default New Hancock and Moore Town and Country Program 2012

Just arrived at my store today. Many new items, a new supplement catalog, and continuation of many of the existing ones (at higher prices). I will get around to scanning everything and posting it here well before the new program goes into effect on January 16th.

Not every H&M dealer has the Town and Country Program. It requires a buy-in and significant stock level in the showroom, so you may not see if offered at every dealer.

If there's a piece in the current program that you have your eye on, buy it or order it before 01/16 and save yourself about 5%.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

upland Guest

Default Re: New Hancock and Moore Town and Country Program 2012

Hi Duane,

My wife and I love the Journey sofa that is part of the T&C program. Unfortunately the matching loveseat has not been part of the program. Do you know if will be in the new 2012 program and if so what leather it will be in?

Thanks,
    Paul

upland Guest

Ooops. I found the other thread where you scanned the 2012 catalog. Thanks so much.

Good news! The Journey Loveseat WILL be in the 2012 program prices the same as the sofa in Document Tobacco as the main, married cover leather. All other color Document leathers will be available at a higher tier price but still in the T&C program.
    Duane Collie

yogi Guest

Duane

I'm looking for leather chair. I have a H&M Journey that is down filled. My wife wants a more fluffy chair and a little bigger. I was looking at the dimensions of the Journey in the T&C post and it list the dimensions as H41" and D41". How do they measure? My Journey as I measure at its widest is maybe 39". The reason I'm asking is if I wanted a bigger chair the September looks bigger but its dimensions are smaller how accurate are these measurement? I have the chair and lounger. The lounger and chair have the same width 38"-39" at its widest. Maybe the Journey changed dimensions from 3 years ago?

My wife would like a chair that is like a "marshmallow" What would be the a "marshmallow" chair that you sell in your opionion if my wife does not think the Journey with down is "marshmallow" enough?

Thanks
    Last edited by yogi; 01-09-2012 at 06:19 PM. Reason: found more info

yogi Guest

Alden

I don't see the answer to the question posted: What is the difference between a lounger and chair, my Journey Lounger does not move? All as I see is office furniture in you link. Can you be more specific?

Sofadoo Guest

I think he spammed us.

Quote Originally Posted by yogi View Post
    Alden

I don't see the answer to the question posted: What is the difference between a lounger and chair, my Journey Lounger does not move? All as I see is office furniture in you link. Can you be more specific?
    Hey....I take Sundays off and was working on my daughter's car yesterday before she went back to college! Of course, if you need an answer RIGHT AWAY you can always paypal me $ 25 and I'll guarantee an answer in less than 6 hours around the clock. dcollie@keepingroom.com. How about that?

A lounger is a recliner. You don't have a lounger if your chair does not recline.

Measuring is done very simply, with a tape measure. There is a production variance of +/- 2" on all H&M upholstery as its hand made and some pieces can get 'larger' than others. That means measurement accuracy - isn't. However you can always order a piece and specify that it does not exceed the maximum published dimensions.

If you want to marshmallow a chair then order white goose down and feather for cushion cores. Be prepared to 'fluff'.
    Duane Collie

Matthew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    Hey....I take Sundays off and was working on my daughter's car yesterday before she went back to college! Of course, if you need an answer RIGHT AWAY you can always paypal me $ 25 and I'll guarantee an answer in less than 6 hours around the clock. dcollie@keepingroom.com. How about that?
    His comment was directed at the spammer, not you.

yogi Guest

Duane

Maybe we have a misunderstanding. Someone named Alden posted a link in response to my question and when I went to the link it was office furniture and I responded to him (Alden) with that comment not you. I have all the respect in the world for what you provide and when you provide it is generous and the fact that you repond to any question I have posted I appreciate. I have the chair and lounger. The lounger and chair have the same width 38"-39" at its widest. Maybe the Journey changed dimensions from 3 years ago? I was looking at the September it looks bigger but the width dimensions are smaller than the Journey, my Journey lounger and chair are only maybe an inch difference in width. So the lounger is about 2" less than stated on H&M unless the dimensions change over the last couple of years. Sorry for the misunderstanding.