Thread: H&M # 153-30 Steele Farm Bar Stool in Cameo Brown Burnished

Exclamation H&M # 153-30 Steele Farm Bar Stool in Cameo Brown Burnished

These I ordered for my own home. Jazzed up a bit as you would imagine. Finish is Mesa, and I used Cameo Mocha Burnished for the welt trim. Instead of a brass metal footrest place I opted for a black one. Gimp is standard on these. They sit just as good as they look. Yes, they do swivel, and I prefer armless barstools for the counter at home...

Name:  BS6.jpg
Views: 4088
Size:  176.7 KB
    Name:  BS2.jpg
Views: 3412
Size:  172.2 KB
    Name:  BS4.jpg
Views: 3817
Size:  177.8 KB
    Name:  BS3.jpg
Views: 3215
Size:  115.2 KB
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

artielange Guest

Default Re: H&M # 153-30 Steele Farm Bar Stool in Cameo Brown Burnished

Those are gorgeous!

edgewood96 Guest

Beautiful. I really like the distressed wood. I think I need to add these to my H&M want list.

Does H&M have adjustable things (don't know the name) in the bottom of the legs to adjust for leveling? I have areas in the kitchen tile that is not level & in my current bar stools I can adjust that bottom pad on the stool legs to screw in or out to level the chair, so that is the reason I ask this question.

Mine just have the nylon glides on the bottom, but I think there's enough meat on the legs to install adjustables as a custom request. There may be a low profile option on that, I'd have to talk with Jimmy Moore on it.
    Duane Collie

My 23-year-old son is moving out of the house into his first apartment and he's very excited. He's been working with Enterprise Rental Cars and getting transferred to Richmond VA. He will be taking the 25-year-old Bradington Young Sofa and 18-year-old Bradington Young Recliner that are in the Media room and still in great shape, and he needs two barstools for the counter. So I told him to pick two out and I will buy them for him. We went to the Hooker Furniture website and looked at theirs and they have quite a few, and they are imported and usually in stock. He hemmed and hawed and I could tell he didn't see anything that he liked very much. I said "If you don't like these, do you have something in mind?"

He said "I'd like to have your two Hancock and Moore Steele Farms - they're the best stools I've ever sat on". I laughed....guess I taught him well. So I told my wife and she said "But I like what we have, too". And these are the stools you see here in this thread, we've had them a little over five years now. Well, they are in the Town and Country Program in the same leather, so I'll just order two new ones and give him the existing ones. I told my wife Jennifer this was her big chance to change style/leather or anything else and she said "They're perfect, just the way they are".

I think that bodes well as a testimonial that we really enjoy these in the house, they're the most often-used furniture in the house and we are ordering the exact same thing! Still the best and most comfortable bar stool I have ever sat on as well.
    Duane Collie

Fieldstone Guest

Hi Duane,

Could you let us know the price of these ones as you configured? But we might opt for a different color leather as we have Weston Cane Burnished pieces close by.

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    My 23-year-old son is moving out of the house into his first apartment and he's very excited. He's been working with Enterprise Rental Cars and getting transferred to Richmond VA. He will be taking the 25-year-old Bradington Young Sofa and 18-year-old Bradington Young Recliner that are in the Media room and still in great shape, and he needs two barstools for the counter. So I told him to pick two out and I will buy them for him. We went to the Hooker Furniture website and looked at theirs and they have quite a few, and they are imported and usually in stock. He hemmed and hawed and I could tell he didn't see anything that he liked very much. I said "If you don't like these, do you have something in mind?"

He said "I'd like to have your two Hancock and Moore Steele Farms - they're the best stools I've ever sat on". I laughed....guess I taught him well. So I told my wife and she said "But I like what we have, too". And these are the stools you see here in this thread, we've had them a little over five years now. Well, they are in the Town and Country Program in the same leather, so I'll just order two new ones and give him the existing ones. I told my wife Jennifer this was her big chance to change style/leather or anything else and she said "They're perfect, just the way they are".

I think that bodes well as a testimonial that we really enjoy these in the house, they're the most often-used furniture in the house and we are ordering the exact same thing! Still the best and most comfortable bar stool I have ever sat on as well.

Call the store for pricing, or alternatively you can look up the MSRP here on the forum by going to the H&M Excel Spreadsheet I have posted here in the LEATHER section.
    Duane Collie