Thread: Lake House Texas

DakJC Guest

Default Lake House Texas

We are buying a second home that needs to be completely furnished. We are looking for medium priced furniture that is comfortable and will hold up over time but does not need to be "heirloom quality." We would like pieces that can withstand people coming in a litttle soggy from the lake, kids and dogs and my 6'5" husband. Right now I am researching sofas, recliners and bunk beds. Our most important qualities are comfort that wont fall apart. We are looking at a mixture of leather and upholstery--in a relaxed Texas Ranch Style, if we can. Any thoughts welcome! J

DakJC Guest

Okay-- did I stump the group? I didn't mean to make my post sound complicated. I truly enjoy this site and feel I have learned alot. Does anyone have suggestions on mid-priced, comfortable furniture that won't fall apart?

Quote Originally Posted by DakJC View Post
    Okay-- did I stump the group? I didn't mean to make my post sound complicated. I truly enjoy this site and feel I have learned alot. Does anyone have suggestions on mid-priced, comfortable furniture that won't fall apart?
    I think your spectrum is probably too broad. I know I read your post but don't even know where to suggest you start, as there could be a thousand answers. It's like asking what's the best car? Or the best place in the USA to live? Try to be more specific in your questions if you can. You can start with a style of furniture, and specific pieces for example..... "I want a Mission Sofa, Loveseat and Reclining Chair in fabric that will cost appx $ 2,500 for the group". That's likely to generate more responses.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.