Thread: Anyone here heard of Thomas Alexander Lether Furniture by Regency House?

Threaded View

yogibear Guest

Question Anyone here heard of Thomas Alexander Lether Furniture by Regency House?

My Wife is bugging me to get a new leather sofa. The one we have was a cheap purchase made 15 years ago . We are getting a new one but looking at a Sectional she picked out which is a closeout model . Its made by Thomas Alexander of Hickory, NC . From what I can tell by searching the Internet the Thomas Alexander Leather line is under Regency House ,Inc Leather.
    Does anyone have any review on this product or this line? I have never heard of it. Are they still in business? I see a web site up but the phone lines don't seem to work. The sectional appears to be of mid level grade maybe which looks very much like the Classic Leather Portsmouth line. Except the sewn in labels say Thomas Alexander Fine Leather Furniture, Hickory, NC. My choice was to save a few dollars more and get a Distinction Sofa or some thing that after the 10 year mark maybe all I would have to do is get cushions remade. But my wife is anxiously awaiting your replies. Thank You in advance a newbie.
    Last edited by yogibear; 01-03-2012 at 03:53 PM.