This is a 2012 Town and Country item in this leather.

New at Market in October 2011, I normally would not give this chair a second look because its just so plain. There are no unique design elements on it whatsoever and I am easily bored with simple forms because there are thousands of chairs that look like this from so many makers. <yawn>

HOWEVER - We had an improptu 'executive meeting' at the H&M showroom and this was the chair closest to me so I took it while we talked. 90 minutes later when we were done talking business, I was amazed at how well this chair sat. It's one of the most comfortable chairs I have ever sat in - period. How can that be? I don't know...everything just works on it - the pitch, the seat angles, the glider mechanism - the foam density. Its perfect. And perfection is not easily achieved. So I had to have one for the floor. I was tempted to customize it with a cool leather and some 2-tone panels and specialized stitching, but decided to leave it in its Town and Country leather for the lowest price to put on the showroom floor.

Winner.

Name:  CHA2.jpg
Views: 1316
Size:  126.6 KB