Thread: Angelo Tilt Chair & Ottoman, Highlands Chair & Ottoman, Executive Chair

Threaded View

edgewood96 Guest

Default Angelo Tilt Chair & Ottoman, Highlands Chair & Ottoman, Executive Chair

Angelo Tilt Chair is in Hand Antiqued Saddle. Nice leather, stiff, & squeaks but it is classy. If you notice the small spot or dot on the ottoman in the pic well I assume the cow got to close to the barb wire fence. It is not a defect. I reclined the back of the chair to show how much the back titled. Super comfy. I added the "G" nailheads to the front of the chair as well as to the bottom of the ottoman. All wood on all pieces is Cannes finish.

Executive chair is soooooooooo comfortable. I've sat in this more than the other chairs. Leather is T&C Married cover in Ebony Black. The Leather has a little shine but not much even though the pic may show lots of shine. This is the most comfortable Executive chair I have ever sat in.

Highlands Chair & Ottoman. I got two of each of these chairs and ottomans in the Portfolio Tobacco. I know lots of people don't like Portfolio Tobacco or the pebble look, however, the pebble look is what attracted me to the leather. Even though I ordered about 8 samples of brown leather, I chose the Portfolio tobacco because it was different. I love the pebble look because it is different and I like the texture and super softness of this leather. I wanted a protected leather because these chairs were going into a bonus room which is also the media room and heavily used by my husband and me as well as our young grandsons. The leather does have a shine but not as much as the pic is showing. These pics were made by a cheap Nikon so the actual color of the leathers may not show as the true color nor is the leather as super shiny as the pics show. These chairs are so huge that two people can sit in them. I love all the furniture and it is all very comfortable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2006.JPG 
Views:	717 
Size:	151.0 KB 
ID:	3468   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2018.JPG 
Views:	709 
Size:	152.6 KB 
ID:	3469   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2010.JPG 
Views:	689 
Size:	157.5 KB 
ID:	3470   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2024.JPG 
Views:	686 
Size:	155.9 KB 
ID:	3471   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2004.JPG 
Views:	686 
Size:	160.5 KB 
ID:	3467