Several years ago I purchased a leather sectional without any knowledge or concerns for better quality furniture. It has neither worn well nor withstood average use. Fed up with looking at and sitting on this tired, depressing furniture, I have spent many hours in stores and online searching for a better quality replacement. Each salesperson has their opinion on good leather, and of course none will tell me that their furniture is really not worth the money I would put out for it. I did find the currierfurniture list of poor to best leather furniture manufactures online. All of the sofas I had picked out were in the poor section!! Facing the reality that I obviously don't know anything about what I should look for, I went to a well known quality furniture store where I picked out a Legacy Leather furniture grouping. I was told that the furniture is made in Canada and is of very good quality. I did fall in love with the way it felt, the look, and the comfort as well as the impressive comments from the salesperson. The total cost of all pieces was more than double what I had planned on spending, but that was based on pricing of the "poor" quality I had been looking at.

I do apologize for rambling on... I'm almost done!!

After putting a deposit on the Legacy furniture, I decided to see where they rated on the currierfurniture listing and was surprised to see that Legacy wasn't even on the list. This concerned me.

I am curious to know where this furniture rates quality, manufacture, and endurance-wise with other well known quality furniture. Should I have done more research?

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I appreciate any comments you have.

Maxine