Thread: Natuzzi?

commafactory Guest

Default Natuzzi?

we found a natuzzi sofa with dual recliners that we love the feel of, both in the way it sits and the leather.

what is the quality of the natuzzi reclining mechs? are they a better grade than, say, lazy boy? what do you think of the quality in general. i think the sofa was around $2k. the problem is the store only had it in navy blue and says it can take up to 4 months to get in another color!

any thoughts on either its quality and durablilty?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by commafactory View Post
    we found a natuzzi sofa with dual recliners that we love the feel of, both in the way it sits and the leather.

what is the quality of the natuzzi reclining mechs? are they a better grade than, say, lazy boy? what do you think of the quality in general. i think the sofa was around $2k. the problem is the store only had it in navy blue and says it can take up to 4 months to get in another color!

any thoughts on either its quality and durablilty?

thanks!
    Quality is poor to barely adequate. But so is La-z-Boy, so not much to compare with in that respect. You'll find more folks complaining about their Natuzzi's than praising them.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

puhmuckel Guest

Default Poor Quality

I have a Natuzzi sofa and I noticed deep impressions in the cushions after only a short time. I do not think that they make quality items, but some of the more modern styles are very appealing.

Scandanavia a similar problem, so I have been told.

commafactory Guest

Default if not natuzzi, what?

So what brands should i be looking at if I'm trying to find that kind of style (ie, not the grandparently tufted recliner) and comfort?

we could go up a little in price (that one was 2k) if need be
    thanks

soster Guest

You'll have to go up in price. Natuzzi runs one of the most efficient vertically organized manufacturing operations in the world. That is also reflected in the low price. You would be very happy with Jaymar, but figure to spend 3k depending on the leather.

Palliser would price out where you want to be, but their styles are not as "clean" as Natuzzi. If you would like a black or cream color, you can often find an Asian import product for less.

detroitdave22 Guest

Angry Re: natuzzi?

I bought a leather natuzzi sofa for nearly 4 grand two years ago.
    I am now on my fourth defective piece of junk from them. This sofa is barely used and ALL of the seams are seperated and now refusing to do anything about it. Guess they are good with taking my money and delivering total garbage to my home. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Default Re: Natuzzi?

Yes, its too bad, too. Natuzzi has an excellent marketing program and refers to its Italian heritage, but most production of their product is in China. One day, it will all catch up to them, but for now they're still selling....
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.