Thread: H&M Settlement Sofa 4192

NeoHouse Guest

Default H&M Settlement Sofa 4192

Hi! A few years ago in NC I discovered this wonderful, huge sofa. The store owner fondly remarked, "Ah, I see you've found the BUS!" Every now and then I get the itch to pursue this couch again; measuring the living room, picking out leathers, etc. Well, I'm ready to decide on a new sofa and am back to this one. I'm really nervous about it fitting through my 36" doorway. Can you offer any advice on if/how the sofa would fit? Also, I'm wondering if I should consider the loveseat in addition to the sofa or if those two pieces are too huge in the same room? My living room would fit these two pieces; I'm just wondering if complementary pieces would look better. Would you please PM a quote for each of these pieces in a Grade 2 leather, with delivery to Erie, PA (16505)?

If there is an issue with this sofa fitting through my doorway, my second choice is the Austin High Back Sofa 8138NB in Document Chestnut. Would you also please PM a quote for this sofa and loveseat?

Your help is much appreciated! Thank you.

Default Re: H&M Settlement Sofa 4192

Everything in the H&M line will clear a 36" opening, so no issues there.

Can't tell you if they will both fit in your room, haven't seen a drawing or photo of what you have for space.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

JohnW Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    Everything in the H&M line will clear a 36" opening, so no issues there.

Can't tell you if they will both fit in your room, haven't seen a drawing or photo of what you have for space.
    I just wanted to add that I bought one of these from Duane four years ago, and it moved in and out of a standard doorway smoothly. It fits four big eaters. I'm actually starting to look for the chair/ottoman addition, too.

JW

Thanks John! Glad it all worked well for you and THANK YOU for your business.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.