Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: H&M, Randall-Allen, BY and Classic Leather

kperregaux Guest

Default Sundance 4717

Hi Duane: How about the price on the LONG Sundance in Kipling, think the model is 4717? Thinking of one of each (84" and 100+") for my family room in Kipling, either Congac or Whiskey. Any idea as to lead time, we are probably moving back into our house early March. I haven't let the contractor replace or trim the front door yet thinking I need to pull it out for delivery. As always, txs. Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by kperregaux View Post
    Hi Duane: How about the price on the LONG Sundance in Kipling, think the model is 4717? Thinking of one of each (84" and 100+") for my family room in Kipling, either Congac or Whiskey. Any idea as to lead time, we are probably moving back into our house early March. I haven't let the contractor replace or trim the front door yet thinking I need to pull it out for delivery. As always, txs. Kathy
    I'm out of the store until Friday, Jan 2nd and don't have price lists at home, but I priced both versions out today in this thread in Grade IV (Kipling is a Grade II). You can probably get a pretty good idea by using the percentage variance:

http://myfurnitureforum.com/showthread.php?t=286

Looking for early March delivery? You probably need to order soon...when leathers are in stock there is about a 4 week production time, then allow for delivery time which runs about 2-3 weeks on the East Coast, 3 to 5 weeks in the midwest, and 4 to 6 weeks on the West Coast. If hides are out-of-stock, then times lengthen as you would suspect - up to an additional 6 to 8 weeks.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

cp1776 Guest

Duane,

Just an FYI that I sent you a couple emails - one to cox.net and the other to the store... Have fun the next couple of days!!