Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for quality

toli Guest

My spouse liked the color of the Abbott better than most colors that were on the T&C program you posted. If you were to purchase the recliner in Latte, would you go married or non married? Also, is there a different lead time from one to the other? As far as nail head trims go, I liked the look of the S nail head and do not want something that is shiny. With a darker color leather, is the S nail head a good fit or do any of them look good?

Quote Originally Posted by toli View Post
    My spouse liked the color of the Abbott better than most colors that were on the T&C program you posted. If you were to purchase the recliner in Latte, would you go married or non married? Also, is there a different lead time from one to the other? As far as nail head trims go, I liked the look of the S nail head and do not want something that is shiny. With a darker color leather, is the S nail head a good fit or do any of them look good?
    Oh, definitely get the hide in married cover if its available and save the $$$. As I say, I can't tell the difference. The Quality Control is excellent. Lead times are all predicated on the cover being in stock, I'd have to call and find out.

The S Nail is a no cost option. I tend to put the A nail on most pieces for floor stock as it's complementary to a wide variety of leathers. While not bright, it does have brassy highlights. Certainly if you wand a dark nail the S is a good choice.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

toli Guest

Thanks for the pictures of the leather swatches Duane. By looking at the pictures, they appear to have different textures. The Latte looks rough where the other colors look a little more smooth. Is that the case or is it just because it is a picture. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toli View Post
    Thanks for the pictures of the leather swatches Duane. By looking at the pictures, they appear to have different textures. The Latte looks rough where the other colors look a little more smooth. Is that the case or is it just because it is a picture. Thanks
    Two things causing that....one is my poor photography skills and flash bounce, and the other is that samples are cut from all over the hide. Some samples will be very wrinkled and not very attractive because they were cut from the neck or belly leather (that Latte sample is such a case). That leather never finds its way to you on the furniture and is trimmed away and tossed for scrap, but it is used in sample swatches. Use that photo for colors only and disregard all else, they are all Document.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.