Greetings. Looking for some advice...in January I purchased a double reclining loveseat with a center console. Within a few days I noticed that when I reclined there was a gap between the bottom cushion that I was sitting on and the back cushion that my back was resting on. I went to the furniture store, the salesman said that was normal. I went to different furniture stores and sat in dozens of recliners and reclining sofas/loveseats. Yes, the gap is normal, but those are gaps of 1 - 2 inches. On mine, I can lay my hand flat and spread my fingers in the gap. Plus, there is a support board across that gap that when I'm reclining my lower back sits on. It's very uncomfortable. And I've noticed that there is less support in the cushion just sitting in it...there is definitely a 'middle' of the cushion. I went back to the store (Badcock's) to complain and ask to return/exchange the loveseat. They said they would contact me and send someone out to look. Of course, 4 days later I've heard nothing. I even wrote the company on their website almost 2 weeks ago. Nothing.

Any suggestions? As a side, I don't have children or animals hopping on the loveseat. I weigh about 190. I only sit in the loveseat about 1 - 2 hours a day, more on the weekends for movies.
Anrie