Thread: Omnia help!

mylittlescoop Guest

Default Omnia help!

First and foremost thank you for taking so much of your time helping people like me out all the way out here in NJ.
    I do not know where to begin! I have a house with no furniture that we purchased and a tight budget.I am looking for furniture that is going to last! I do not want to have to do this again for another 15 years AT LEAST!
    I can not afford HIGH END I am just a little guy but would like a mid-grade most bang for my buck in the 3500-3800 CASH range sofa love seat leather with at least 1 recliner.
    I shopped and shopped I do not like Lazy Boy,NOR could I see anything that did not have sneaky polyester or microfiber somewhere in the back sides or arms.

I was introduced to a peice by Omnia Lether of all the reading I have never heard of this brand.
    Its called OMNIA Kathy Ireland Brookfield Leather Reclining Sofa in the value line. The value line is 4k a little over my budget.
    Is it worth it?
    What brands specifically should I be looking at? If I did not have to buy so much I would be ok but I have a house to do on a budget.
    Many Thanks!!!

Default Re: Omnia help!

Somehow I just don't think Kathy Ireland is working back in the frame plant.....

Tight budget and long-lasting furniture are at opposite ends of the spectrum. We'd all like to have a BMW for the price of a KIA, but that just isn't going to happen. If you buy quality pieces however, 15 years lifespan is not difficult to meet. If you want a dual recliner sofa and a recliner chair, I think the best piece on the market that I've seen lately is the Bradington Young 912 series. In a Married Cover leather, this USA-made product will be $ 3,707 plus shipping of about $ 330 (my store prices, others will vary). That's for all -leather, and you can get 25 years out of the set easily if you take care of it and clean/condition the leather.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.