A couple of special purchases in transit to my store as I type this, shipped from H&M on 06/04/12:

1) # 5190 Teton Sofa in Pullman Brick Burnished (GR3) finish MESA and with the very cool and very expensive Buffalo Nail Brass trim on the base of the sofa. With an Ultra Down Seat Core, too. Pullman Brick is not a swatched leather, but one they get from time to time so there are no samples available of it. This sofa will be identical to one I did previously, which can see here:

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...ighlight=teton

At the request of H&M, I do not post prices on the public forum, but you can PM me for them if you like. However I can tell you that this Teton Sofa will be $ 1,440 less than if it were ordered regularly, and that's a huge savings. As my store is full to the gills of inventory, this piece will remain boxed and in storage so it can be shipped if desired.

2) # 021 Hollis Bench in various leathers. I have (3) of these coming in because the price was SO good on them, in 'factory select' leathers. What that means is H&M gets to pick the hide and they'll use leftover small pieces or perhaps discontinued leathers. Might get a Grade 1 hide, might get a Grade 5 hide! Won't know until I open the boxes. Here's the good part, these are approximately half-price of what they normally would be. They won't last long....not sure if these can ship UPS or not, may be too large - if so then they will be for pickup at the store only.