Thread: New to the form

Robbie Guest

Default New to the form

My husband and I have just begun to shop for a leather sofa (well, actually two). This forum has been so helpful! Since we are planning on purchasing two sofas, I think we are going to use the Town & Country program.......after reading many posts, it's my understanding that the quality is still the same high quality, the leather used is not a lessor leather (you are just locked into a particular color), and it is stitched in China. Is this about it? Have there been any problems with the stitching done in China? Also, Duane, would you mind giving me a price quote for the Journey sofa in that program, and also the Kodiak sofa in either Document Harness or Saddle? Again, this forum is awesome--it has answered almost all of my questions, and I feel a little more confident shopping now!

Default Re: New to the form

Read the preamble to the Town and Country program under the LEATHER category, that will answer all those questions.

I have had ZERO issues or problems with H&M's Married Cover items vs cut and sewn in Hickory NC. Not a one. You can buy in that program with confidence.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Robbie Guest

Default Re: New to the form

Thank you!