Thread: Factory Tour etc...

spbell Guest

Default Factory Tour etc...

Hi Duane,
    I think we've narrowed down our search for sofas and think the Member sofa # 4701 would work well for us (thanks to your guidance). But I am having a hard time taking the plunge until we actually sit on one. What are the chances of taking a tour of the H&M factory and seeing a Member sofa roll off the line sometime this summer? I know it all depends on their production timeline, so we are flexible on dates.

Also, I really like the Crenshaw Chairs, but I think they have been discontinued. Is there any way to find out if they still have 2 frames left over?

I know you are busy getting ready to start your vacation and need to tie up loose ends so any assistance/reply is greatly appreciated and I certainly understand if this has to wait until you return. Thanks a bunch! ~ Susan

Default Re: Factory Tour etc...

Susan,

The Crenshaw chairs are gone - no frames left, sorry.

There are no 4701 Member sofas in production or on order at this time, however its fraternal twin, a # 1904 (same sofa, different leg treatment) just started production in Aspen Tobacco and is due to finish late August. If you'd like to see that one on a tour, pick a date that falls Mon-Tue-Web-Thurs from August 13th through the 23rd and we can arrange to have that sofa completed the day you are there. I would need to know the date before I leave for vakay so I can call down and arrange this for you.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

spbell Guest

Thanks Duane, I appreciate the follow up. I'll check our schedule for August and let you know ASAP. In the meantime, with DC traffic if we left here now we just might get there in time

spbell Guest

Good Morning Duane, Well, we spent the weekend trying to tweak our schedules and squeeze in a few days in August, but unfortunately with work projects and family coming in we just couldn't quite make those dates work. It's too bad as I would have loved to escape the DC heat and take advantage of the sale. We are going to shoot for Sept/Oct hoping there will be another sofa in production. Many thanks again for your help, enjoy your vacation and some well deserved time off...we'll all be here waiting for your return