Thread: Leather sectional with armless sofa and chaise for 13' x 12' area

kimbray Guest

Default Leather sectional with armless sofa and chaise for 13' x 12' area

All, I have a space for a 13' x 12' (can be a little larger) and I am struggling finding a good quality section with modular pieces to build a long lasting leather sectional. I want a Right Arm Chaise, a armless 3 seat sofa (could do an armless loveseat plus a chair), a curve would be ideal, then a Left arm 3 seat sofa.

I am looking on recommendations of brands and quality for this configuration. Stickley, Omnia, LeatherCraft (but do not think they have the config I am looking for), Hancock and Moore (again do not think they have config I want), etc.

Thoughts or recommendations welcome. Please also include thoughts on leather grade for that manufacturer.

Thanks!

Kimbray

Default Re: Leather sectional with armless sofa and chaise for 13' x 12' area

I'm not sure you have enough room for that large a piece, have you laid this out in a grid - to scale - on your floor plan? That size piece usually goes in a 20' x 20' room or thereabouts.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

kimbray Guest

Yes, I have a 21' x 21' great room... :-)

kimbray Guest

Sorry if I was not clear. Sofa needs to be 13' x 12'. Room is 21' x 21'. THANKS!

If you see a basic sectional style you like from either Leathercraft or Hancock and Moore, either of those two companies can custom build the other requirements within the given style to get you to your design specs.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.