Thread: Thank YOU Duane

Rafree1 Guest

Default Thank YOU Duane

We've had quite the journey trying to figure out what will work for our space here. I didn't think this was going to be so darned hard to do! I thought I'd find the sofa I loved and bingo! lol...measuring it all out, deciding what I can live with for the next twenty years. Go for super comfort or style or try to meet those requirements in the middle? Who has the best leathers, the best made frames and cushions? Is it worth it to go a little lower in quality? Questions GALORE and not just from me.

And I"m not done yet but, getting there. I do not know how you keep up with your store and all these questions from folks but, I honestly think we would have been totally lost in the dark on this purchase without this forum! Did I mention that when this started we had even visited a Lazy Boy store? I hated the quality my eye could see there and went looking for more info. All our past sofa purchases had NOT been purchases. My mother passed down some VERY nice furniture to me. One item I've had recovered numerous times now and I"m really tired of *sorry mom!*

When you set off to buy something that won't fall apart on you in two to five years and know NOTHING about how furniture is made, let alone leathers there are scant few places to look to.

Then there have been the visits to dealers who have told me things I'd have had NO WAY to know the right and wrongs of. It's hard these days to find old fashioned care and pride in a lot of businesses.

I know others have mentioned this before but, this forum is a fantastic

Default Re: Thank YOU Duane

Thank you! Its a lot of work to keep this up and answer questions, so I'm glad you find it useful. And hopefully you'll make some new cyber friends here as well.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.