Thread: Thank you Duane.... Great service!

aviator8 Guest

Default Thank you Duane.... Great service!

First Duane, I hope you and your family had a great time in Europe.

I have to say it has been a pleasure doing business with you!

To anyone looking to do business with The Keeping Room, I can highly recommend Duane Collie. He is very knowledgeable and thourough. I stopped by his showroom while on a trip to DC, and he spent the better part of an hour and a half with my wife and me helping us to narrow in on a leather selection, and educating us on the pros and cons of our choices. We settled on purchasing a H&M member apartment sofa and addison recliner both in Ryan Chestnut leather. Our leather choice was not going to be available until late July with an expected delivery in Sept.

H&M got the leather sooner, and we received the furniture via sun deliver a whole month before we expected. Sun deliver came when they said they would (not a strong point with many delivery companies) and the movers were courteous and professional. There was no damage to either piece and they were wrapped and packaged well.

As for the furniture, WOW. we love the leather. it is soft supple, and beautiful. The furniture is quite comfortable, and the things I worried about (leather being uncomfortable on bare skin, overly proccessed look and feel) just do not exist. I love this furniture and will most definatley be looking at H&M for my future purchases.

Thank you Duane, from me and my family!

Default Re: Thank you Duane.... Great service!

Thank you for your business and the great review. Most appreciated! What's MOST important however, is that you like your selections. You'll find these will last a very long time and give you many years of enjoyable service. Just be sure to clean and condition the hides periodically as that 's the real secret to keeping your investment looking good and preserving the leather over time. Ryan Chestnut is a great leather at a GR 2 and is often overlooked. Its one of my favorites in category.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

aviator8 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    Thank you for your business and the great review. Most appreciated! What's MOST important however, is that you like your selections. You'll find these will last a very long time and give you many years of enjoyable service. Just be sure to clean and condition the hides periodically as that 's the real secret to keeping your investment looking good and preserving the leather over time. Ryan Chestnut is a great leather at a GR 2 and is often overlooked. Its one of my favorites in category.
    I most definately plan on doing the twice annual cleaning. Truth be told I have already wiped it down once . That reminds me, when we were in the store, I asked about approved leather products beyond the mild soap and a damp cloth. You mentioned that you sent some with a purchase. Do I need to fill out anything for that?

I ran out! Have to order some more ......
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

aviator8 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    I ran out! Have to order some more ......
    OK, not rush, just let me know when you get some more. Thanks