I've been asking them to do this for at least three years.....finally the day has arrived.

Hancock and Moore fabrics are terrible. Whoever selects them is stuck in the 1980's and I hate 'em, and I rarely use harsh words like that. The ones that just came in from the Spring Market 2012 are so bad I'm tempted to put them in the trash - La-Z-Boy has better ones. A premium furniture line should have high quality, stylish fabrics....right?

Well, the same gentlemen that own Hancock and Moore also own Jessica Charles, Councill, and Taylor King furniture. Of those, Taylor King has some EXCELLENT fabrics. I've been wanting to use Taylor King fabrics on H&M pieces and Jessica Charles for some time and requesting they do that without them being costly COM's (Customers Own Material). Well, that day has finally come. You can now use and of those companies fabrics on any other line in the extended family.

This opens up over 1,500 fabrics to H&M customers at a highly competitive price point. Huzzah! I have a grade conversion charge being mailed to me and in a few days time will be ready to start quoting Taylor King fabrics on either H&M or Jessica Charles.