Name:	IMG_1274.jpg 
Views:	610 
Size:	188.4 KB 
ID:	3943Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0945.jpg 
Views:	774 
Size:	192.5 KB 
ID:	3945
    I purchased an H&M document tobacco Journey sofa, chair and recliner about 3 years ago. After about a year the recliner developed a white wear mark on some edges. I sit in the recliner every day. The wear marks are on the arm rest in some spots. The spots that look the worst were on the foot rest. It looks like the leather color is not very deep into the leather its almost like its printed onto the leather. If you run your finger along the leather wear spots you cannot feel any damage to the leather the color has just worn away. Its wearing away where the leather rubs against leather when the footrest closes. I had a no name brand leather set that is 15 years old that does not show any of this type of wear. The leather is worn and cracked but the color is not worn off. Leather car seats also do not exhibit this wearing away of the color. H&M attempted to repair the foot rest but the repair failed. I must say to compare the so called inferior brand viewpoint which is 15 years old and the so called high end H&M I must say it seems like the reverse is true as far as the leather is concerned. I also can’t say much regarding any service from H&M. So far seems like the opposite of what has been presented here on this forum. I have not seen H&M standing behind this product as of yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1273.jpg 
Views:	625 
Size:	185.1 KB 
ID:	3944