Thread: Bradington Young Recliner Special

Default Bradington Young Recliner Special

I was able to get a deal for forum members on two Bradington-Young Recliner models (promo required I buy a number of units, hence the limit to these styles & leathers). Its a pretty hot deal, so I ordered in quantity.

# 4114 - the # 1 seller in the line and has been for years.
    # 7002 - the top wall-hugger in the BY lineup

Leathers are all married cover, the # 9858 series which comes in three colors: Dark Brown, Burgundy, Navy. (see photos - these were taken outside and will show darker indoors that what you see here) There are Finished leathers (i.e., Protected, Painted) and will give good service duty. Made in the USA, all leather (no Bi-cast or Vinyl) and using USA-Made Universal mechanisms. I'm going to try something a little different and give you a better price if you buy two. That helps you with overall shipping dollars, too.

Buy (1) in the offered leathers:

# 4114: $ 899
    # 7002: $ 1,049

Buy a second one (yes you can mix and match colors and styles among the two) and take $ 100 off the price of the second recliner. For example, you can get two # 4114's for $ 1,698.

Shipping/Delivery is additional. Let's use some more examples.

To ship a single recliner to California in the 90xxx or 91xxx zip codes via Sun Delivery Service would be appx $ 290. To ship a pair to the same location would be appx $ 430.

To ship a single recliner to Georgia would be appx $ 190. A pair would be appx $ 265.

You may select your own truck line (if you have a commercial dock), delivery service, or pick up at the factory in Hickory NC if you like.

How much am I saving?

The 9858 series leather is equivalent to a Bentley Place, GR 2 leather. Order a # 4114 in a GR 2 hide and its $ 1,385 and the # 7002 in GR 2 is $ 1,273. (those are not typos, the # 4114 is normally more expensive than the # 7002).

When will these ship?

Usually completed in 4 weeks build time, then 2.5 to 3 weeks transit time. I will have some stock in my store for local customers.

Get 'em while you can. I can only get this deal for this month for sure. No CFA's (cuttings for approval), sorry.

Links to the Recliners:

http://www.bradington-young.com/amer...ILS&style=4114

http://www.bradington-young.com/american-leather-furniture-details.asp?cat=LR&pid=70020000&name=MONTEGO&desc= WALL-HUGGER%20RECLINER%20W/BRASS%20NAILS&style=7002

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	027.jpg 
Views:	475 
Size:	190.0 KB 
ID:	3948
    Last edited by drcollie; 10-17-2012 at 12:58 PM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Bradington Young Recliner Special

This deal has been extended... HOWEVER - with the sale promo extension you must buy a pair of recliners and they must ship together - if not buying locally from the store (you can buy a single at the store).
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.