Thread: Breaking Bad Dad

Rafree1 Guest

Default Breaking Bad Dad

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BreakingBadDad.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	174.6 KB 
ID:	3964

This is my dad on the set of Breaking Bad. Dad is quite the character even at 72 years old. My brother in law does the sets for that show and my dad found out that's what bil was working on these days. Well, dad hit the ceiling! "That's my favorite show!" So for his birthday last year we got him on the set during filming of the last show for the season. It was quite an ordeal as they almost NEVER let anyone on the set during filming of the last show. I mean it's the season ending, the person might tell the big finale..so dad signed all kinds of releases. He got a big kick out of going to New Mexico for the filming that week. Made me feel good we were able to do that for him and this picture is a HOOT! You'd have to know my dad, he has a real dry sense of humor and is hilarious. Never meets a stranger, still likes a little Jack Daniels once in a while and knows civil war history better than Horton Foot. lmao. Bil said he made quite an impression on the set. Wish this pic was better but, they had to sneak it with a cell phone.

AilFin Guest

Default Re: Breaking Bad Dad

That is our favorite show, too! I bet that was one of your Dad's best birthday presents ever!

Rafree1 Guest

Default Re: Breaking Bad Dad

Well, he deserved it. He's a great dad and we really wanted to do something extra for him. Yes, it's a good show, not just saying that due to family working on it either. BIL has worked on some REAL stinkers too. lol! But there were some memorable ones. "A Christmas Story" He "borrowed" our family Christmas tree star for that one and I never got it back...so now if I want to see it I have to watch the movie. X Files, he worked on that for a long while...but, *shhhhhhh* don't tell, I wasn't a fan and never saw a single full episode. Won't mention the stinkers out of respect. haha.

I don't know what I'll do to top that birthday present now though. He wants to go on another man trip with my husband soon..he loves those road trips with his son in law!