Thread: H&M need photos/opinions - DocumentLatte, Document Fawn, Document Copper & Dream Fawn

tenacioustango Guest

Default H&M need photos/opinions - DocumentLatte, Document Fawn, Document Copper & Dream Fawn

Hi,

I would appreciate any photos of sofas/chairs that anyone has of Hancock & Moore Document Fawn, Document Latte, Dream Fawn or Document Copper. Also, please share if you have an opinion regarding these leathers. I need to replace 2 sofas & am interested in pricing as well as welcome the voice of experience regarding these.

I like the look and comfort of the Journey sofa (#1724) and need two of them. They will go in our family room & be heavily used by enthusiastic kids and a large labrador. I'm trying to decide on color prior to proceeding. Currently, this room has 2 butter yellow leather sofas, warm tone wormy maple floors, Fire Dance (deep pumpkin) color walls and lots of indirect natural light. I'll include a few photos for reference. Many thanks for any responses in advance. I love all of the information sharing on this site!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	livingroom3pic.jpg 
Views:	390 
Size:	173.0 KB 
ID:	4005Click image for larger version. 

Name:	livingroomphoto2.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	169.4 KB 
ID:	4006

Default Re: H&M need photos/opinions - DocumentLatte, Document Fawn, Document Copper & Dream

If you go here, you will find the main H&M photo library....it has quite a few photos:

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/foru...re-PHOTOS-only

Give a look at Sedona Almond (GR2), Equestrian Desert (GR3) and Piazza Camel (Gr2) as possible leathers that will work in your room on the Journey sofas.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

MADEINUSA Guest

Default Re: H&M need photos/opinions - DocumentLatte, Document Fawn, Document Copper & Dream

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    If you go here, you will find the main H&M photo library....it has quite a few photos:

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/foru...re-PHOTOS-only

Give a look at Sedona Almond (GR2), Equestrian Desert (GR3) and Piazza Camel (Gr2) as possible leathers that will work in your room on the Journey sofas.
    I wish if Duane could post pictures of the H&M pieces that are currently for sale in store under a new thread .for most of us it's a tough choice to make as to what leather would look great on a particular model.I am confident in Duane's choice and the upgrades he sometimes adds to the pieces.for many of us who live far from Washington such a thred will help see the pieces and may be buy off the floor.what do you think Duane?

All my floor stock is already in the photos section. I take shots of everything - though you will have sort through them some. I don't have the time to maintain a separate photo library of what's currently in stock.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.