Thread: Sectional with Cuddler

arossetti Guest

Default Sectional with Cuddler

I am looking for mid-grade brands that feature sectionals with a cuddler chase as an option. We just bought a new home and my wife is in school still so we are trying to stay around $2500. The only brands I have found thus far are Jonathan Louis and Broyhill who offer the cuddler but it seems like the higher end brands do not. Jonathan Louis seems to be of cheap quality but I could not find any reviews to confirm this. I would be interested if anyone has an opinion on this brand.

If I'm not giving enough information please let me know and I will do my best to provide it. I'm not trying to have other people do my research by any means.

BevoGal Guest

Default Re: Sectional with Cuddler

I was most recently looking into a Whittemore-Sherrill sectional with a cuddler love seat -- it is not a chaise, but a roomy and angled end to a J-shaped sectional. Visit their site to see diagrams. The only one I've seen in person was on clearance at $4995 (and that was half-price!). Best of luck with your search -- I am still looking for more options myself. (PS - I cannot find those diagrams to post a link...will check more later)