Oh yes, I own this forum and The Keeping Room store, which you can link to at the top under the banner. I ship all over the country as well.

I'm confused though...have you ordered the pieces already? Taken delivery of them? Or are they floor models? If they are floor models or an order that has not yet put into production, then most (but not every) store will allow you to cancel for a small fee to cover the credit card merchant fees they don't get back. If you already have then pieces or its too late to cancel then that's a different story...every store sets their own policies and terms and of course you want to see what they are before you buy, not after. Sorry.

If you can't get out of the purchase, than stay with the Flexsteel, just make sure its not the bonded leather as that stuff is really poor quality. I am getting a kick out of the 'hand-processed' remark though, all leather tanneries use machines these days - makes a good sales pitch though!

Don't take a hit to your money, the Flexsteel will hold up for you its just there are nicer made products in the market place for not too much more money - is all. If you're locked into it, then just go with it is my recommendation. Good luck.