Thread: Store Closed during October on the following days

Default Store Closed during October on the following days

I will have my store closed on the following days. There will not be anyone on the premises and the door locked - the phone will go to voicemail.

* Friday, October 5th - CLOSED.

Open Saturday the 6th, as well as Monday the 8th and Tuesday the 9th.

* Wednesday, October 10th closing at noon and will re-open regular business hours on Wednesday October 17th.

I will be at the High Point Furniture Market for a portion of the time when I am closed from the 10th through the 16th. I will have limited email contact during that time but will not be able to do price quotes, check order status, or take orders, etc. I'm also going to play a little and get on my BMW Motorcycle with a bunch of pals and we're riding to the Barber Vintage Motorcycle Festival in Birmingham Alabama, by way of the Smokey Mountains and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Separating from the group on the way back and going to Market....
    Last edited by drcollie; 10-02-2012 at 12:19 PM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Judyg951 Guest

Default Re: Store Closed during October on the following days

Duane, Have a great time with your friends and take lots of pictures at the Furniture Market.

Just a quick reminder that I will be doing very limited email and forum checks from noon tomorrow until I return on Oct 17th...

I will not have price books with me and cannot do quotes during that time. Thank you!
    Duane Collie

MADEINUSA Guest

have a great trip Duane and bring back lots of pictures-both of your vacation and new H&M pieces.

BevoGal Guest

Enjoy your time away! I received my samples today . Can't wait to see your pictures from market.

I'm back from Market, and had only been in the store 10 minutes this morning when a huge amount of freight rolled up - so I will be working on that most of this morning and then emails and PM's this afternoon (I have a lot to reply to). So bear with me on Market Reports..today looks pretty full already. I took a lot of photos at Market, but it will probably take a week to get them all posted here. Market looked to be very lightly attended from what I saw on Monday. The new trend I saw in upholstery were "Slouch" chairs, that have long seats and short backs and you can't sit up straight in them. Not sure I like those myself, but there were lots of them from all the makers.

We had a great motorcycle trip! If you're REALLY bored and want to see photos of our trip, we have over 700 of them taken here (my bike is the silver BMW K1600, my old bike is the yellow BMW 1200GS that my pal Dave bought). Holly took the photos, most of which she did at 65 mph while riding her own bike! These show us going through VA - NC - TN - GA - AL and all points in between. Just shy of 2,000 miles in 5 days.

http://jfmoran.smugmug.com/Travel/Ba...5975929_V83QZb

Here's a photo of my K1600 BMW and I riding on the Cherahola Skyway atop the Smokey's on Friday. We made Killboy's 'Best Of The Week' Photo Gallery (he took the photo). My riding pal Rich is behind me on his Yamaha FJR.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	425933_10151293624118140_437778021_n.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	4053  
    Last edited by drcollie; 10-17-2012 at 04:57 PM.
    Duane Collie