Thread: Duane makes it very easy

Judyg951 Guest

Default Duane makes it very easy

Thank you Duane for a seamless buying experience. My new furniture arrived this week and we could not be more pleased. My husband is so impressed with the quality of the furniture he keeps on commenting about how comfortable it is.

We ordered the 4694 Donovan sofa, two 4693 chairs and with Duane's excellent suggestion the 036 Meridian ottoman. The sofa and chairs are in Kipling sand and the ottoman is in two different leathers (great idea from Duane once again) The top is Segovia Camel and the bottom is Kipling sand. We also bought pillows make from Segovia Camel on the front with nubuck coffee on the back. Everything is beautiful.

We also ordered one of the Hollis benches that are factory choice for leather. It's one of the grade 5 fancy leathers and it is beautiful. It was a nice surprise.

I'm so glad he had us do a CFA as the sample leather color was completely different from the CFA piece. We love the color, it's lighter and more like a carmel than a brown. It really lightens up the room.

Sun Delivery was excellent. Extremely professional service. Everything arrived without a scratch or scrape.

I have never ordered furniture from anywhere other than a local store, but I would order from Duane without hesitation again if I ever have the need. He is super on the phone, really knows his products, full of good ideas and always willing to talk and help.

I have attached a few pictures (sorry about the quality as they are from my phone)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	603 
Size:	186.7 KB 
ID:	4151Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	529 
Size:	191.5 KB 
ID:	4152Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	510 
Size:	188.2 KB 
ID:	4153

Judyg951 Guest

Default Re: Duane makes it very easy

Now It's time to replace the end tables as the style does not match.

Thank you, Judy! That's how its supposed to be....easy and fun! With all the things we can do today with the internet and sending photos and samples back and forth, and good shipping channels it really isn't too bad going long distance on buys, whether you do it for the cost savings, the customer service or simply that you prefer to buy from one dealer because of their reputation. I was talking to someone just yesterday and they were amazed I have more customers in California than I do in Virginia - but its true.

The ottoman came out fun - with the contrasting buttons on top. How is the size for you when you sit on the sofa?

Here's a side table that might work, not too tall because the Donovan series tends to style better with smaller units and then go with taller, slender lamps on them. Just a thought:

http://www.councill.com/item/2004-063RP/1.3

Thank you for your business. I realize you have choices and appreciate and value every order.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Judyg951 Guest

Duane,

That is one of the tables I looked at and really liked. There ia few others from that line that I liked as well

This one: http://www.councill.com/item/2004-065RP
    and this one:http://www.councill.com/item/2004-061RP
    I like the rectangular one a lot. I have to show these to my husband. He told me to ask you for recommendations, says you really know your stuff.

Can you PM me prices on the three tables when you have a chance please? Thank you. I know they are pricy, but I figure since I managed to talk my husband into the furniture and he loves it, I may be able to talk him into these as well. Well maybe.

Judyg951 Guest

Oh and we absolutely love the ottoman. The size is just perfect and because it's smaller than the huge cocktail table we had before the room feels more spacious.

AZJoe Guest

That looks great. The ottoman came out fantastic.

Duane certainly makes the buying experience pretty painless, to say the least.

BevoGal Guest

Great pieces! I like the buttons on the ottoman too -- very nice choice on leathers. How long did you have to wait? I cannot imagine how exciting it will be when our Sundance arrives in the spring.

Judyg951 Guest

Duane, If anyone in Ca has questions about ordering from you long distance feel free to have them call me. Just let me know ahead of time so I'm prepared.

Lenore Guest

Beautiful and elegant in Kipling and that ottoman is just great. Thank you for sharing these. Now I'm even more excited about the Sloane couch, chair and ottoman on order!

Judyg951 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BevoGal View Post
    Great pieces! I like the buttons on the ottoman too -- very nice choice on leathers. How long did you have to wait? I cannot imagine how exciting it will be when our Sundance arrives in the spring.
    It took a little extra time because of the CFA and then we had to delay the delivery because we were gone for Thanksgiving. We should have had the furniture Thanksgiving week and ordered it at the beginning of September.