Thread: Horror in Connecticut

Default Horror in Connecticut

I almost never comment on social or political happenings here on the forum, but today's murders of so many small children have really disturbed me to the point that I could not even work this afternoon. It reminds one of 09/11. I cannot imagine the evil that visited that school today or how families affected will ever recover from it.

What a very sad day it has been.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Vegas Guest

Default Re: Horror in Connecticut

There are times Our country is not so great. We must stop these massacres from ever happening again.

A very sad day, indeed.

BevoGal Guest

Agreed. As a mother with young children, and even if I didn't have children, it is incomprehensible. There is a prayer vigil at our elementary school tomorrow, and our community plans to come together to support Newtown and all the schools in the nation. These sorts of things should never happen. Ever.

I read about and look at the photos of all the deceased and it breaks my heart. Why take such innocent lives? Families have been destroyed forever, they will never be the same again. My thoughts and prayers go to all affected by this terrible tragedy, the pain must be unbearable. I wish there was a way to right a wrong.