Thread: H&M Lacross Sectional (New!) # 5342-2 RAC / # 5342-2 LAF in Piazza Tobacco

Default H&M Lacross Sectional (New!) # 5342-2 RAC / # 5342-2 LAF in Piazza Tobacco

This was a new leather color for the October Market as well as a new frame. I ordered this for floor stock because of its compact size (108" along the wall, each side) and the way it sat, plus its detailed all the way around the piece. The back looks as good as the front which is important when you are 'floating' this piece in the middle of a room.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0011.jpg 
Views:	1614 
Size:	196.5 KB 
ID:	4175Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0012.jpg 
Views:	1310 
Size:	151.8 KB 
ID:	4176Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0013.jpg 
Views:	1363 
Size:	137.6 KB 
ID:	4177
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: H&M Lacross Sectional (New!) # 5342-2 RAC / # 5342-2 LAF in Piazza Tobacco

I saw this sectional in person and it's gorgeous. I like the medium color. This way, it doesn't look too big.

Daisymarie18 Guest

Default Re: H&M Lacross Sectional (New!) # 5342-2 RAC / # 5342-2 LAF in Piazza Tobacco

Duane, would you say the website dimensions are fairly accurate on the sectional? It states seat depth of 24.5 inches, but I'm not sure where this measurement is taken from on a sectional...is that the depth of each seat or is it the depth of the cushion in the corner? I like deep seats so I'm hoping all of them are in that range. The website also says that the seat back height is about 16 inches or so. Does that seem accurate? My husband is about 6'0 and I'd like a sectional that has plenty of back/ shoulder support. I've sat in the Lacross sofa before and thought is was great, but the website dimensions are slightly different on the sectional so I just wanted to double check.
    I'm still trying to decide between this one and the Charter sectional, probably in Stampede Harness. Charter is the "safe" choice and looks really comfortable, but I am a sucker for tufting and a pretty back! I measured my front door at 36 inches, hopefully either one will fit!

Seat depths are taken with a tape front to back. The one I have in my store measures 23" to 23.5" as well, depending on where you take it and how much the back cushion is compressed, its not an exact sort of thing. If I push the cushion hard up against the back, I can get to 24.5". Height from the seat cushion to the top of the back cushion is 20.5" on my floor model, I don't know how you are coming up with 16"?

I'm 5'11" and find the LaCross suits me very well - which is why I bought one for the floor. Its a much more handsome sofa than the Charter unit IMHO.

Everything H&M makes goes through a 36" door.
    Duane Collie

Daisymarie18 Guest

I'm not sure where I came up with 16" either, lol! Should have known just to ask you before attempting to use my math skills Thanks so much for measuring for me!

This Sectional in these photos on the first post will be clearance priced in my store next week. Time for it to go to a new home!
    Duane Collie

Is the ottoman in the picture H&M? If so, which leather is that? I'm trying to narrow my choices and I like that leather for this sectional!

H&M 072 Campaign Cocktail Ottoman in one of the Burnished Leathers, perhaps?

Yes, and that very ottoman is now in my house where are 2-year old Cairn Terrier 'Gracie' thinks it was brought home to be her perch.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aaa.jpg 
Views:	459 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	6933

Its a Hancock & Moore # 072 Cocktail Ottoman in Tuscany Harness (GR 3) and part of the Town and Country promo in that leather. It's a great pull-up hide and I like the way it shows use and wear, as does my wife.
    Duane Collie

Oh good, that was the last leather I picked out to get a sample of! Gracie looks quite happy with it, a good place from which to survey her kingdom!