Thread: These past few days....

Default These past few days....

... with the upcoming price increase on Hancock and Moore I am flooded with emails and Private Messages and its kind of like a sale in reverse! I simply cannot keep up with the volume of PM's and emails, sorry.... Some will have to go unanswered or not be completely answered (here is is 1:15 a.m. in the morning and I am trying to swim out of them all). There are dozens of them plus the store to tend to and phones to answer and I am just one person! Again a reminder to ask questions here in the forum, not in Private Messages and Emails, please use those for pricing info only, etc. And you can help me out a lot by using model numbers instead of names on pieces, and listing your full city/state/zip and not just your zip code for delivery pricing (I have to go to the net using your zip code to look up your city and state). When you request samples, please do it in this format EXACTLY, that way I can simply cut and paste...again saves me lots of time! Thank you!

John Doe
    1234 Main St
    Anytown, USA

Document Claret
    Equestrian Merlot
    Ryan Chestnut
    Williamsburg Cherry
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: These past few days....

Sorry everyone, this has been a tough 10 days or so. I have elderly parents that live nearby and Dad has a pretty good case of Alzheimer's while mother has been spending 5 of the past 10 days in the E.R. or the hospital. As she is the primary care giver for my father, the task falls to me when she is sick - and he is a handful. Between caring for him, and going back and forth the the hospital and answering relative's calls and the like, there are not enough hours in the day. So I apologize as I have not been able to properly respond to forum posts, emails and Private Messages in my normal manner. Hopefully this will get back to normal soon and I will get to them as I can. Thanks for your patience!
    Duane Collie

anaye Guest

Family comes first....

As far as I know, I am all caught up now on emails and pm's and forum questions. If there is someone's question I have missed at this point, kindly re-submit!
    Duane Collie

Riddle Guest

Caring for aging parents is harder than anyone imagines.

If your relatives use computers, posting to a CaringBridge site about someone who is hospitalized can make communication updates a lot more efficient for you. A friend is doing that for her husband who has serious, long-term health issues and it has been very effective for them and for those of us who care about them.