Hi,
I found your forum while researching for leather furniture and am appreciative of your honesty and candor.. We are about to embark on our next big furniture investment. Our first was about 12 years ago with Clayton Marcus pieces.

My question is about the quality of BYF. I found a lot of negative reviews online but they were all written from about 2008-2011. Did something happen with BYF during that time? Were they purchased by another company at some point?

I have been looking at H&M as well but I haven't found any one piece that I think would work in our new family room. We are changing the formal livingroom into our family room with flat screen tv and would like a sectional but not sure we really have the space for it. The H&M sofas are beautiful but again not sure they fit the style of the room.

I was also wondering what range of leather grades would you recommend from BYF for a leather sofa/sectional that would receive ALOT of wear and tear from my husband and daughter. They will be in the room while I'm enjoying the comforts of my new "study" which I'm thinkng of furnishing with Century or Sam Moore. Do you have any thoughts on their quality??

Again, thank you for your time. As I decide on pieces I will send you a private message for quotes..

Thanks,