Hi Duane,

I know where this will lead - I will be left dreaming of an H&M office chair duo that I can't afford in this calendar year, but I'll ask anyway! What is the most affordable *high-back* executive chair (realizing this depends on leather grade too), *with arms*, that H&M offers? The chair must be more masculine, and be on a swivel with casters for wood floors. We don't want arms that bang into the desk edge either.

There are so many in their catalog and I am a bit overwhelmed with chair shopping. We have a large partner desk set-up that I had built last year, and we are finally turning loose of the cheapo chairs we have toted around too long. A matching pair is what I am after, but they must be comfortable for both me (5'5") and my husband (6'), and they can't be too cumbersome in a small space (the room was only 12x12 to begin with and I have added the partner desk built-in on one side, and floor-to-ceiling built-in bookcases on the other side. The remaining two walls contain a large window, and all of our organizing boards/clock/etc.).

Thanks as always for your input.