Thread: Prepare me for Sticker Shock....

deemc99 Guest

Default Prepare me for Sticker Shock....

First, thank you for the wealth of information you are providing - it has been very helpful and has already prevented me from making a hasty bad purchase decision. I've decided that this time I am going to purchase a quality leather sectional that I can enjoy for many years to come, but I would like to begin the shopping experience a little informed.

I've gathered, mostly from this sight, that my best options would be either H&M or BY - realizing that there are many options that can change the pricing, would it be possible to provide some rough estimates of what I should expect for a 5 - 6 seat leather sectional in these brands - I want high quality leather - preferably not from China (although I do understand that H&M has high standards in place there) - also prefer to avoid Married Cover (unless I should not be concerned about this).

The only store option locally that sells these brands is Stickley Audi & Co and I am not interested in shopping via internet or long distance as I prefer the local engagement option.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated and again, not looking for exacts, if you could just send me in with some ballpark numbers to prepare me for what I should expect to pay.

Default Re: Prepare me for Sticker Shock....

Every dealer sets their own prices, and there can be a very wide disparity in pricing. Suggest you call your local dealer and ask them the range. I'm not one to poison the well for the other dealer (on pricing) whom you wish to purchase from locally, so best to just deal with them from the start. Good luck!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.