Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here!

I just bought a Ralph Lauren Stanmore sofa and cocktail ottoman from Macy's. Here is the link:
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/l...oductname_link

I love the styling of the two pieces together, the color, everything about it basically. The leather feels so nice and apparently it's unprotected with a 2.0 fill power (or something). I've had the sofa for 2 days. My lower back is starting to hurt. I have the sofa oriented on a side wall so that I can lay down and stretch out on it and I am looking directly at my tv. Do you think it needs time to break in? Does it need some more firm cushioning? I don't know what to do. One of the reviewers even stated he had a bad back and this was the only one he could lay on without problem, and I kind of relied on his review, and it felt good in person at the showroom too.

I guess my back is fairly sensitive though...I bought another one from Macy's called the Martino and it looked nice but it had a weird shape - the seat angled down in the back of the cushion and up toward the knee area so that when I layed in it, it felt like I was stuck in a valley. It hurt my lower back too and I returned it.

I really like everything about my RL sofa but if there is a way to help let me know!! I guess I could call my salesperson at Macys...she was really helpful. What do you guys think??

Thanks