Hi All,

I wanted to introduce myself as Ben, new user. Great site with lots of good information. Thanks to all.

I have been reading through the threads and noticed you are the most knowledgeable when it comes to H&M. I recently came across a set of dark blue Austin High Backs. They are quite remarkable. However, they do not match my house and without an ottoman they are not used that much.

They have some light scratches on the cushion seats from what appears to be a small dog from the previous owner. I believe these would be a fairly inexpensive recondition but may try to resell instead.

Can you advise how to identify what grade the leather on these chair would be? I have looked under the seats where the leather swatch is attached with no results. Can you also advise the formal color for what H&M calls dark blue?

Any ballpark estimates of what these used chairs would be would worth? I realize it is tough to accurately say without seeing them. This would give me a great starting point.Leather is very clean and tight throughout. Lastly, what would be a good secondary market to attempt to sell such a high end piece of furniture.

Any information and help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your consideration.

Respectfully,

Ben Hoperich