Thread: Lakota sofa and a couple of questions on leathers

Default Lakota sofa and a couple of questions on leathers

After much contemplation and consideration, I'm still loving the lines on the HM Lakota sofa as well as the overall size and proportions. I am wondering if anyone has pictures of the back of this sofa? I imagine it just has the leather flat across the back with a couple vertical seams, but would love to actually see a picture, if possible.

Also - I've spent a lot of time scouring the Photos of completed pieces on the forum and also like the Buckingham Walnut Burnished and the Buckingham Merlot Burnished. Where's the Buckingham series of leathers made? What are your thoughts on its quality and consistency, etc., Duane?

Last question -- what tight back sofas do you have in the store right now? We'll be in town in about 3 weeks and want to come try them out and try to make some final decisions.

Thanks again for all your help!

Default Re: Lakota sofa and a couple of questions on leathers

I think if you look through the High Point Market photos here on the forum you can find a Lakota - but I can't tell you which series to look at and there is no way to search for them. I don't think I have any in the standard photo archives.

Buckingham is Italian leather. Its hand-tinted and hand-finished at H&M after the piece is made so each one is different in hue and look. Its a great hide, however.

The only tight back H&M sofas I have in the store at the moment are a Teton (tufted) and Yosemite, and the Yosemite just sold today and will be going out of the store on Friday.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.