Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "I'm Baaaack" still in search of sofa

Default Re: "I'm Baaaack" still in search of sofa

I'm ready to place an order - (hoping to take advantage of the sale - but am unsure how to do it long distance. Duane, I'm sure you are inundated with orders these last few sale days but hopefully you (or someone else?) - can let me know what I need to do. I came across the Keeping Room "special order form" - but am unclear about how to submit the order. What information should I be prepared with besides item, nail trim, wood finish, and delivery? What is the process? Or should I make a phone call to the Keeping Room? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hurray! I see the light at the end of the tunnel

artielange Guest

I'd suggest a phone call to The Keeping Room to make sure that you connect with Duane prior to the conclusion of the sale. He has posted that he is behind responding to emails, and he will be in the store on Sunday, which is a rare occurrence for him. I'm glad he's busy with so many sales!

Peaches Guest

We put in our order last night!! I had emailed Duane Thurs night with my phone # so he could call at his convenience. He called back last night. He's a pleasure to deal with. Since it is getting late for the sale I think I would call The Keeping Room and he can always call you back if he is busy.

Be sure to have the number of your item(s), not just the name, and nail/wood trim. He'll get your address for delivery. Oh, don't forget your credit card!

What sofa did you finally decide on? I see you said Capri Butternut was your leather choice. We have picked Capri Harness.
    Last edited by Peaches; 03-02-2013 at 08:30 PM.