I'm always happiest, in the end, when I go for quality over quantity; every time I do the opposite I regret it. So I'd say (to both of us) get the leather you really want, even if it means getting less pieces. And now I'm curious to know what that bench costs, and what the regular boot stools cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisymarie18 View Post
Ok, I agree with the consensus, no Achieve! I LOVE the Treasanton, I got a quote for it in the Town and Country Cameo Tan Burn a while back...it was still a little more than I wanted to spend for a small ottoman. So I figure it will just cost more if I get it in a grade 3 or 4 sure would be adorable in Tiburon Butternut, though...but if I got that I probably couldn't afford to get the accent chair...but it's my last chance for the TB...ughhhh
I've always loved that little Abby chair with its cute pocket! I did struggle with having too many leather types in the room...the sectional is burnished, so that's why I'm thinking a nice pull up on the ottoman and Author would be a good contrast in leather type, but the colors would work well together. If I can swing getting an accent chair, I'd like it to have a little pop of contrast color because everything else is very brown.