Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Last minute decisions!! Need opinions on chairs and ottomans to go with my Sundance!

crunchysue Guest

Default Re: Last minute decisions!! Need opinions on chairs and ottomans to go with my Sundan

Any news, Daisy?

Daisymarie18 Guest

Default Re: Last minute decisions!! Need opinions on chairs and ottomans to go with my Sundan

Not yet!!! Still "patiently" waiting!!!!

crunchysue Guest

Huh. Mine was supposed to take a month extra because they had to order the Tiburon Butternut, so I thought you'd have yours by now. Are you waiting on a CFA or something?

Daisymarie18 Guest

Nope, no CFA...I guess is been about 6-7 weeks now so I'm hoping to get the call soon!

barryd Guest

Quote Originally Posted by artielange View Post
    Individually I love all these pieces. If I have this straight, the ottoman in the leather that matches the Author chair will not be paired with the Author but will be placed in front of the sectional. I think my head might be trying to pair the matching leathers but it could work. I feel like Duane had a couple of chairs very similar to the Abby in really neat leathers as stock when I was there recently.

My biggest problem with your plan is the Achieve ottoman. It's diminutive size (19" square) and modern design don't seem to compliment the 40" width and very traditional club styling of the Author chair, unless your plan is to use it more as an end table? JMO

I agree that the modern design doesn't really work with the rest of your pieces. they are all nice though

Daisymarie18 Guest

My furniture has arrived! Ill be posting pics soon!!!

Vegas Guest

I know your going to love your choices.

BevoGal Guest

Daisymarie18, did you post photos??