Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bye-Bye Tacoma...

Default Re: Bye-Bye Tacoma...

"Hi. My name is Duane Collie and I have a Car and Motorcycle Problem"....

People ask all the time if I'm having a mid-life crisis. I tell them 'yes', its been a problem since I was 16 years old and likely to continue to the grave. I can pretty much guarantee you'll never see me in a Prius.

The lady that bought my Tacoma was shocked at how clean and shiny it was. I liked that.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

vintagemike Guest

Duane - which auto detailing products do you recommend and where do you like to purchase them from?

I use Optimum car care products for 90% of my detailing. Its professional grade and I order directly from the company. "Opti-seal" has to be one of the greatest products ever invented, especially if you don't like having to wax your car.

http://www.optimumcarcare.com/
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

vintagemike Guest

Thanks Duane!!

Duane,

Have to say I like the new ride! Also I see you like the opti products, I have read about them in various forums and may just look into them. My Highlander may not be a show car but I like it looking good and less maintenance is always good. Also I'm currently thinking about a new BMW X3 or 2014 Jeep GC and those are two vehicles you want clean and shiny from day one.

Sheriink Guest

The new BMW is beautiful. I have a '97 Z3 with less than 50,000 miles on it. Bought it for a song. I can go 4 months without starting it and the engine turns over immediately. My everyday car is a 2013 VW Toureg-I had a 2010 but my husband totaled it. The insurance company promptly paid off the balance of the old car and I had money leftover to put down on a new one. I drive about 400 miles per week--awful gas mileage but wonderful driving car. At 5' I can sit very comfortably as we'll as my 6'2" husband. (I won't let him drive the new one!) Why buy the Porsche for a ton of money when the Toureg has the same power. Just some thoughts.